You are here
If you would like to borrow a book that the Library does not own, we may be able to borrow it for you (free of charge) from another library. This service is called Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older, not have overdue items, and not owe a fine of more than $3.00 to borrow items through Interlibrary Loan.
- ILLs may only be made for books older than one year.
- ILL requests may be made by phone or at your library.
- The fine for late ILL books is $1.00 per day.
- Due dates for ILL items vary depending on the date that the lending library request the book be returned. The ILL Librarian writes the due date on a special book sleeve.